Who is Mrs. Denney?

Hello parents!

I though I would start off this school year by introducing myself. I'm Kelsi Denney, native to Southwest Missouri, lover of cats, and excited new teacher! I graduated from Ozarks Technical Community College in 2010 with my Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education. I was a nanny for almost five years, and I attended Grand Canyon University for my degrees in Elementary Education and Special Education.

My classroom will be a place to learn, but I am also going to have a lot of fun with your children! Now that they are getting older, I feel like I can trust them a bit more and do some fun science experiments, maybe put on a play, or take some neat field trips. I believe in open communication, and if you or your child ever has a problem, please feel free to contact me. I am so looking forward to meeting all of you and getting to know your kids!

                                      Mrs. Denney

Comments